The next UAMS Teaching with Technology Committee Meeting is scheduled for Thursday January 5 at 11:30am in the College of Public Health 8th Floor Auditorium (8240). This meeting is open to all members of the UAMS campus.
The meeting will also be broadcast to the AHEC Northwest Administration Conference Room.
Bring your lunch and join us to learn more about integrating technology into education at UAMS.
Teaching with Technology Committee Agenda: January 5, 2012
- SoftChalk to COM Faculty Group – can be replicated for other colleges and other groups – Heather
- Inkling demonstration – Jon, Jan
- Medical Science Educators: Interprofessional Education in the Health Sciences – Jan
- Library Renovations to support collaboration activities and individual work – Jan
Is your college increasing collaboration activities, self-directed learning, active learning?
- Updates from Classroom Technology Committee, OAS, OED – Steve, Robin
(Blackboard, Wimba, Go Sign Me Up)
- eTechs, blog and website – Jon, Kristal
- Mobile device activities, Apple presentations? – all
- Symposium Prep – Getting organized (Discussion: vendors; publicity)