The Teaching with Technology Committee invites you to the eTech@Noon lecture Inkling Interactive Textbooks.
This presentation is Thursday, January 26 at 12pm in the UAMS College of Public Health Auditorium (8th floor, Room 8/240). This event is free and open to the public.
Our speaker is Tracey Chan of Inkling. Inkling is an iPad based platform for interactive textbooks. It turns paper-based textbooks into engaging, interactive learning experiences while staying compatible with the print book for classroom use.
- Shared Notes that make it easy to collaborate with friends in realtime
- Integrated interactive media in every textbook title, such as videos, 3-D objects, and guided tours
- A simple and powerful user interface that makes it easy to study
- Interactive quizzes that help you immediately gauge your level of understanding
- An intuitive search engine that predicts your search as you type
- Digital media you’d otherwise get online with a “code,” integrated directly
This presentation will be broadcast via IVN to the UAMS Northwest Admin Conference Room and ACH Genetics Conference Room. Contact Jon Goodell at 501-526-5641 or email@example.com for more information.
To learn more about the Teaching with Technology Committee, visit http://www.uams.edu/tnt/.